SVAM Membership Includes the Following Companies:
- General Dynamics Mission Systems
- Samuel Pressure Vessel Group of Lebanon
- General Engineering
- Universal Fibers
- Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co.
- Bristol Compressors International
- Scholle Packaging
- Tempur Sealy International, Inc.
- West River Conveyors
- Coalfield Services, Inc.
- Tadano Mantis
- Somic America
- ZF TRW
- Appalachian Plastics
- Wolf Hills Fabricators
- Darco Southern Inc.
- Mohawk Industries
- Quadrant EPP USA, Inc.
- Buchanan Pump
- Innovative Millwork Technologies
- Woodgrain Millwork
- Occupational Enterprises, Inc.
- United Way of Southwest Virginia
- Russell County IDA
- Virginia Coalfield Economic Development Authority
- Virginia Economic Development Partnership, International Trade
- GKT Properties, LLC.
- Dickenson County Board of Supervisors
- New River/Mount Rogers Workforce Development Area Consortium Board
- Joint IDA of Wythe
- Mountain Empire Community College
- Virginia’s Industrial Advancement Alliance
- OpX Solutions
- The Virginia Tech Office of Economic Development
- SWCC's Procurement Technical Assistance Center
- Tri-County Skill Center
- Russell County Government
- Wytheville Community College
- The Southwestern Virginia Technology Council
- Small Business Administration
- King University
- Smyth County Chamber of Commerce
- Alliance Engineering
- People Inc of Virginia - Workforce Development Services
- Wytheville-Wythe-Bland Chamber of Commerce
SVAM Alliance Membership Spotlight
This quarter's Member Spotlight is Hapco Pole Products, located in Abingdon, Virginia.
"Hapco’s entry into aluminum pole products manufacturing was undertaken with a simple philosophy…to provide our customers superior street and area lighting products through the investment and implementation of the most advanced machinery and manufacturing processes of the day. This philosophy led to several firsts in the market, including one-piece aluminum poles in lengths to 40’ and the use of automatic ovens for accurate regulation of the heat treat cycle.
Today, this “Best-in-Class Manufacturing” mentality continues with the most advanced, state-of-the-art aluminum manufacturing technologies incorporated into our 275,000 square foot facility. Decades of experience are combined with automated on-site powder paint facilities, on-site fluting, dedicated custom lines and a full embracement of the principles of Lean Manufacturing.